Webinar – Trees for superannuation and succession planning.
This webinar, hosted by PFT and delivered by Dr Steven Enticott of CIA Tax Wealth Growth sheds light on how to structure an investment in trees to provide the most effective financial set up for an enterprise and fund tree planting activity, picking up on both the tax effectiveness of superannuation and tax deductibility. Topics covered include:
- Overview of forestry investment structures with respect to ownership of land and trees to provide the most effective financial set up for the individual or organisation involved.
- Common setups i.e. self-managed super funds (SMSFs) and unit trusts.
- Means of funding forestry activity
- How to make the most of the tax effectiveness of superannuation and the tax deductibility of forestry.
- Tax laws applicable to rural land and forestry.
View Webinar - Trees for superannuation and succession planning
Webinar – Using trees to improve the carbon balance.
This webinar, hosted by PFT and delivered by Vivek Dugar of We Act and Zoe Ryan of Climate Friendly, outlines the process and options for farmers and tree growers wishing to access the carbon market as well as some of the main barriers to uptake of plantation and farm forestry carbon projects in Tasmania, and how they can be addressed.
View Webinar - Using trees to improve the carbon balance
Webinar – A guide to buying plantation species seedlings.
This webinar, hosted by PFT and delivered by Kelsey Joyce, Tree Breeding Manager at Forico, delves into plantation establishment, tree breeding, how seed orchards are managed, along with simplifying: breeding values, trials, economic weights, royalties and non-propagation etc.
View Webinar - A guide to buying plantation species seedlings