Tree Farmer of the Year 2021
29 Jun 2021
The Tasmanian Timber Awards recognises and celebrates the excellence and best practice within our industry and acknowledges those who are leaders in their fields. Fourteen award categories are available for nomination including ‘Tree Farmer of the Year’. This award recognises an individual who demonstrates excellence across a range of skills beyond best practice guidelines in tree farming.
Entrants will have demonstrated excellence in three or more of the following:
- Excellence in farm planning, specifically the integration of forestry or trees as part of sustainable land management
- Innovation in any sector of private forestry – native forests, plantations, agroforestry etc
- Wide application of farm forestry principles
- Leadership in the community as a private forestry practitioner
- Achieving significant outcomes as a tree grower
- Supply at least one and no more than two reference letters from independent sources
The Tasmanian Timber Awards will be held on Friday 10 September 2021 at Albert Hall, Launceston.
Submissions close on Monday 12 July 2021.
The Tasmanian Timber Awards are presented by The Tasmanian Forests & Forest Products Network (TFFPN). CLICK HERE for additional information.