Project update for the Forest Safety Code review conducted by PF Olsen Australia
15 Oct 2020
- Alignment of planning process with the Forest Operations Safety Plan to ensure consistency with the old Code.
- Updating of all training and competency references in line with recommendations received from ForestWorks.
- Inclusion of a new section on exclusion zones and safe work areas so that separation distances are standardised and there is a clear process to develop safe alternatives when normal separation distances not reasonably practicable.
- Amendment of manual harvesting section in relation to preferred methods and single tree assessment
- Changes to figures and tables to make them easier to read